(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Monday, February 27, 2012

Online Marketing Companies

A while back, when I was in search of a job with an online marketing/SEM component, I was recommended to apply for jobs as an Account Manager.  I was also recommended to try to steer away from small companies which may be a bit sketchy and to stick to big solid ones.

I never got to applying to all, but below are some companies I was recommended to check out.

1) Pulse 360i
2) MediaBistro
3) Martini Media
4) Business Insider
5) Yahoo.com
6) NY Magazine
7) Joseph Jacobs
8) Linkedin.com
9) about.com
10) the knot
11) Americangreetings.com


From Robert Schmerler, Senior Online Advertising Sales at Huffington Post.

1 comment:

  1. These challenges have actually improved my work performance as every project has been a learning experience for me. I’m motivated to achieve better outcome for every new projects that I undertake.

    new media marketing manager

    ReplyDelete