(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Connecting with Online Marketing Professionals ...

So, in my spare time, I try and connect with people on http://www.linkedin.com/ who are either entrepreneurial, internet marketers, SEO Pros, bloggers, or into e-commerce to learn more and see what is out there.
One guy, with whom I connected e-mailed me back the following reply:
"Its a tough industry to get into right now (not a lot of agencies/firms hiring) -
Do you know in what capacity you want to get in? account work? creative end? new business?"

So, a) a bit discouraging -
      b) let me look into those last 3 options ... Account Work, Creative End, New Business.
I'm not sure what they all are but off the cuff I seem to think "new business" strikes my fancy.
I will google the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment