(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Friday, December 3, 2010

Ok, Lotsa New Developments in Online Media Marketing Monetizing Advertising

Don't even know where to start!!!
Again, I must keep stressing, that all of this knowledge in some way or another is all with intention of making money via a web-based medium.  It may end up just selling products or services on-line through an already established e-commerce site like http://www.ebay.com/ or http://www.amazon.com/ because it seems like there is nothing really new to create right now.  Everyone is out there racking their brains to find a new niche in this market.  The goal now is to find my place - what I'm best at doing on-line that I can transfer my skills.
All of this knowledge on web marketing and networking may come in handy to promote either my own business or others - so we shall see.
Right now, my ideas are still in blog marketing or content marketing.  I would most likely offer this as a service to other businesses.  I mentioned this idea in one of my first posts - and it was even suggested to me by Mr. Onlysimchas.  A new term I just found for that is COPYWRITING.
An Advertising Copywriter :
According to Wikipedia, this is somebody who
1) Uses written words to promote something.- either a business, person or idea.
2) Can freelance or be an employee for a copywriting agency, advertising agency, public relations firm, marketing firms...
3) For a budding copywriter - they suggest working as part of an advertising team to learn the marketing and business sense and expand their career opportunities.
(This is all similar to journalism which has always been a tempting field of mine ... ).

Here is the link for further reference- because there is so much to know and I do not want t o be caught plagiarising --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copywriting .

No comments:

Post a Comment