(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ezine.com, Article Marketing, Small Business Marketing, Google...

So, the article I submitted to http://www.ezine.com/ was returned to me with a few comments from their editorial review.  What I submitted originally was my first post on being "New to New Media" from this blog. 
The comments were:
1) "Your article must be informative and share your own exclusive and original content. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary based on your own perspective. Keep in mind that quoted, sourced, or referenced material must NOT exceed 5 lines in TOTAL, and repeating the same basic tips and information across numerous articles is not considered original. Your articles must also be at least 250 word in length.
I'm not sure where I went wrong here... and I don't know how to fix it.

2) I did not use paragraph breaks... (easily fixable)

3) "You can link to EzineArticles.com in your URL providing you are linking to an article in a series or you are linking to your EzineArticles Expert Bio page. Your link does not fall into either of these 2 categories and will need to be changed. 
(I can try to fix this one...)

On a side note: My aunt asked me to explain to her today what I am trying to do with this blog and marketing etc.  Again, as I keep blogging I keep learning, and as I keep learning I keep blogging. 

I got approved for $75 in free google ads and will put up some for my brother - podiatric surgeon and my other brother a mohel and marriage counselor -- either one - just for the experience.  I'd like to possibly specialize in local business marketing ... or at least small business marketing.

Connecting on LinkedIn always helps as well... Thank G-d, I've been pretty successful at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment