(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Monday, November 22, 2010

Posting to get More Traffic and Hits to Website ... (Instead of just my loyal friends... )

Today so far I posted on Cragslist (free advertising!) for my website.  Just to tell people it exists.

Here is what I posted as a description:

http://new-to-new-media.blogspot.com/
Please join me on my journey as I navigate the world of online media from a beginner's standpoint.  Learn the basics with me of affiliate marketing, online advertising, blog marketing, SEO - Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, how to drive traffic to your website (like posting on Craigslist!) and more!  It is written is a very step-by-step easy to read fashion and is entertaining to!!!!!  Please come check it out.

I've also been commenting on other sites and posting my opinion and leaving my URL.
It's fun because then I get to read interesting information on the web - on my field of research - (all this web stuff - affiliate marketing, blogging, blog marketing, online business, virtual stuff etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment