(This is a sub-post because it looks more professional.) Blogging, Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC

Tales of a New-to-New-Media Blogger



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why I think I'll Like Online Marketing - My Motivation

Just want to stay focused on my motivation.  This seems to incorporate networking, seems like a growing field with the world at your fingertips.  You can reach many people with whatever message you are trying to get across.  Creativity is involved with lots of change and opportunities.  I like the pace.  It's accessible and is open 24 hours.  I can use these skills hopefully wherever I am in the world - in alignment with my dreams to one day live in the Holy Land of Israel and work remotely.  I don't mind putting in the hard work and time investment if it gives me the work/time flexibility I thrive on. 

Looking to combine my passions of portable business and networking together with personal development and self-expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment